Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Weight:||0.65 Pounds||Item Dimensions L X W X H:||10.04 X 1.59 X 39.37 Inches|
0.5W Animal Shaped Solar Garden Lights,
2V fish shaped solar lights,
0.5W fish shaped solar lights
Solar Garden Lights Metal Fish Decorative Stake For Outdoor Warm White Portable
1. 【Solar Power】These solar outside stake are solar powered, which is convenient and saves your energy cost.Solar panel collects sunlight to charge the batteries during the daytime. Automatically turns on at dusk for up to 8 hours of night time illumination.
2. 【Usage】This metal fish is a fun, cute and fresh accent for outdoor lighting, decorating your garden, lawn, patio, yard, park, etc.
3. 【Portable】Quickly install by pushing the stake into the soil, it only takes a few seconds.
4. 【Specifications】This solar outdoor landscape lights is 1 x 7 lumen warm white led; Includes a Ni-Mh AA 1.2V 600mAh rechargeable battery; Measures: 10.23 x 1.38 x 38.58 inches; Weighs 0.65 pounds.
5. 【Guarantee】Refund or replacement within 180 days are guaranteed. Simply Contact us if you have any problems during use. We will provide you a considerate service.
|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.04 x 1.59 x 39.37 inches|
|Charging Time||6-8 hours (when getting enough sunlight)|
Solar Carp Stake Light
The solar powered stake light is a fun, sustainable and beautiful accent for outdoor decoration and lighting for your Garden, Lawn, Patio, Yard and so on.
Easy Assembly and Installation, just connect the CARP with the stakes, turn on the light and insert the stake into the soil.
Precautions for Use
1. Please note that the light is designed for outdoor use only and to work in the dark.
2. Press the power switch from "OFF" into the "ON" position so that the battery can be charged. ("OFF" position means the lights are compeletely turned off and can't be charged.)
3. Put the product in a sunny place and keep the solar panel clean.
4. Make sure that the solar panel is well exposed to the sun.
5. Keep the product away from bright lights or street lights as these could interfere with the light sensor.
6. If the product does not light up on first use, it could be due to low battery as they can sometimes run out during storage and shipment. To recharge, leave the solar panel in direct sunlight for 1~2 days.
Contact Person: Admin