Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Butterfly Solar Light||Set:||2|
|Light Color:||Warm Light||Product:||Garden Light|
|Type:||Solar Light||Type Of Bulb:||LED|
0.12W solar butterfly garden stake,
0.12W color changing butterfly solar lights,
0.12W butterfly solar lights
1. 【2020 New Design】-- New designed version, combine colorful butterflies with copper wire string lights, very lovely for garden decoration.
2. 【18 Life-like Butterflies】-- Each stake has 9 butterflies, mixed color.
3. 【Set of 2】-- 2 butterfly stake lights are conected by a 30 inches wire.
4. 【Solar Powered & Whole Night Working】-- These garden lights come with built-in rechargeable batteries, they can be automatically charged under sunlight; Fully charged battery will offer whole night power.
5. 【Waterproof】-- Designed for outdoor use, the solar garden lights are waterproof. Perfect for garden, flowerbed, walkway, graveyard.
|Item Weight||15.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.47 x 5.55 x 4.57 inches|
Solar Pathway Stake Light,Perfect for Garden Decor
A fun, sustainable and beautiful way to make light, Solar stake lights is ideal for garden lighting, decorating your Lawn, Patio, Garden and all other outdoor pursuits that would benefit from beautiful lighting to create a unimaginable and relaxed atmosphere.
This light is easy to install with no wiring necessary so you have no hassle installation, no extra tools, and no extra purchases needed!
Decorate in any season in many places: garden, lawn, patio, yard, park, etc.
Bright LED bulbs of multiple alternating colors automatically illuminate at night
1. Make sure the button is in the "ON"position before charge it on the sun.If the button in the "on"position,keeping the solar panel in the darkness,then the lights will light up
2.This solar lights need to be charged in full and direct sunlight for 6-8 hours
3.Keeping away from the street lights and other bright luminant
This solar lights will turn off after 6 hours using.Pls turn it on if you still need to use.
4. The fixture may turn off if the solar panel is located too close to street lights, porch lights or other lights.
5. Do not use the lights on extreme weathers, such as rainstorms, typhoons and blizzards.
Contact Person: Admin